A blind albino woman walked by me today.
The second she passed, I started inventing parts of her life I thought were funny. I felt like a really big dick but came up with some things in a section I'm calling: Five Mean Thoughts. Here they are.
1. She probably hates the sun. But only because she doesn't know what it is. All she knows is that it hurts.
2. Her cane is often mistaken for one of her appendages.
3. She hears dogs bark all the time and doesn't know why.
4. Braille always cuts her paper thin fingers.
5. Her skin allows her to actually feel peoples' gazes.
I don't know if I'm going to do this kind of post again now that I'm thinking about it...